Vice President, Solutions
// Location: Dallas, TX
Vice President, Solutions – an executive role that reports directly to the President. He/she will be responsible for the successful development, revenue and adoption of River Logic and Partner solutions. A business transformation leader with success in defining, growing and managing solutions initially in the Supply Chain space by ensuring that River Logic’s and our partners’ solutions properly leverage River Logic’s platform technology to deliver maximum value and a superb user experience. A builder of dynamic cross-functional collaboration capabilities to deliver value to our customer and partners.
The ideal candidate will be based in Dallas, TX – although other locations could be considered for the right candidate – and have a proven track record of developing new business lines, working with partners and customers to create new white space solutions. The candidate preferably has worked for a software or consulting firm in the Supply Chain space, has experience in solution development, implementation and pre-sales, and understands optimization, scheduling, and/or planning software.
The Vice President, Solutions manages the roadmap, development, positioning and messaging for River Logic’s own Supply Chain Optimization solution. In addition, he/she works closely with River Logic’s partners to help them create and capitalize on customer opportunities to develop their own solutions based on the River Logic platform. He/she collaborates with partner management to identify, attract and grow successful partnerships and works closely with product management/pre-sales to prioritize solution roadmap and to ensure the platform roadmap reflects the priorities of RLI’s internal and partner solutions.
Her work includes:
Their work includes:
- Define the positioning, messaging, sales tools and roadmap for River Logic’s Supply Chain Optimization solution
- Manage the development of River Logic’s Supply Chain Optimization solution
- Support River Logic and partners’ go-to-market activities around Supply Chain Optimization
- Educate and help River Logic partners envision their own solutions based on River Logic’s platform technology
- Guide and assist River Logic partners through technology training and initial customer signings (i.e. POCs, pilots) that could form the basis for partner solutions. These activities include overseeing partner technical training & use case development exercises and acting as pre-sales in support of initial partner sales cycles
- Assist partners in harvesting assets from customer work and their own pre-existing Intellectual Property to develop initial solutions based on River Logic’s platform technology, and provide recommendations to structure partners’ internal operations to successfully manage and grow revenue and customer adoption around these solutions
- Work closely with delivery, customer success and partners to ensure solution adoption by customers
- Ability to travel as needed
- Meet/Exceed revenue and customer adoption targets around assigned solutions
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven record in the development, pre-sales and delivery of successful new solutions leading to revenue growth and customer adoption
- Solid understanding of the Supply Chain Planning space – especially within Process Manufacturing industries, including key processes, applications, trends and market dynamics
- Modeling experience using prescriptive analytics (linear programming/optimization)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft PowerBI and Python
- Understanding of micro-economics, managerial and financial accounting
- Undergraduate in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering; Master’s degree in Operations Research or Engineering a plus
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Self-driven personality with high attention to detail
First 100 Days
The Vice President, Solutions will be expected to achieve the following within the first 100 days after hire:
- Attain strong command of River Logic technology, value proposition and differentiation
- Establish complete ownership of River Logic’s Supply Chain Optimization solution –including messaging, roadmap (including personas/scenarios), key sales tools (e.g. value selling, competitive battle-cards) and all relevant documentation
- Develop a framework and all necessary documentation/materials to lead partners from solution envisioning through establishing a successful solution in the market, including training, customer recruitment, solution harvesting and internal structures
- Conduct at least two successful workshops with partners and customers (including participation from RLI colleagues) leading to pilot/POC proposals
The compensation for this position will be market based and incentive/merit based driven.
Total package will include base salary, cash bonuses for achieving mutually agreed upon objectives and stock ownership with a milestone driven vesting schedule.