Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
// Location: Dallas, TX, Boston, MA, or Seatlle, WA
The Senior Business Intelligence Consultant position reports to the Vice President of Professional Services . He/she will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing , and implementing River Logic software solutions in support of Partners and Customers , and for capturing and sharing best practices. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing and implementing successful planning /performance management applications. This position is located in the Dallas, Boston or Seattle areas.
- Lead design and establish best practices in the configuration of River Logic planning and performance management solutions
- Work with cl ients and partners/partners’ clients across multiple industries to configure River Logic SaaS product during imple mentation
- Support proof of concept and demonstration development initiatives as – needed
- Capture, create and disseminate best practices within the area of expertise
- Feed insights and designs back to the River Logic produ ct management and development team s to continuously improve our product
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong ability to design input and output, charts and graphs for variou s industries and to client need
- Proven experience configuring data blending and cubes
- Track record of success delivering solution s for multiple industries
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering BI applications
- Background with Kepion and or Microsoft Power BI a plus
The compensation for this position will be market based and incentive/merit based driven. Total package will include base salary, cash bonuses for achieving mutually agreed upon objectives and stock ownership with a milestone driven vesting schedule.