Data Management Consultant
// Location: Dallas, TX, Boston, MA or Seattle, WA
The Data Management Consultant position reports to the Vice President of Professional Services. He/she will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing the data management and integration components of River Logic software solutions in support of Partners and Customers, and for capturing and sharing best practices. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully configuring and implementing databases, ETL and integration.This position is located in the Dallas, Boston or Seattle areas.
- Design data structure, data flow and integration in support of configuring SaaS and on-premise applications for clients and partners/partners’ clients
- Capture and disseminate best practices in data management
- Support client and partner proof of concept exercises
- Support evolution of River Logic product demonstrations – especially integration components
- Feed product enhancement ideas back to product management and the development organization
Required Skills & Experience
- Skilled in relational and OLAP data structures, data transformation and system data flow design
- Strong ability to deliver on client specific needs while also thinking big picture, reusability and modularity
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and writing stored procedures
- Microsoft SSAS and Azure experience a plus
- Formal training in formal programming a plus
- SAP integration experience a strong plus
- Minimum 5 years work experience in integration and data structures
- The compensation for this position will be market based and incentive/merit based driven.
- Total package will include base salary, cash bonuses for achieving mutually agreed upon objectives and stock ownership with a milestone driven vesting schedule.