Consultant – Data Integration and Visualization
// Location: Dallas, TX or remote
Consultant – Data Integration and Visualization – Data integration/Microsoft PBI hybrid resource. This resource will be required to work with customers to integrate data into the River Logic application, understand customer requirements, and create Power BI reports that visually tell the story in the data in a clear and concise format.
The ideal candidate will be based in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA – although other locations could be considered for the right candidate – and have a proven track record of working with Microsoft PBI, Data, SQL, and a history of customer facing projects. The candidate preferably has worked for a software or consulting firm in the Supply Chain space, has experience in optimization, scheduling, and/or planning software.
- Validation of Data from various sources (database, Excel, CSV etc.)
- Development of Microsoft Power BI reports
- Development of data integration specs
- Present reports to internal management team and external customer
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years
- Software Experience: Microsoft Power BI is required, Python and Alteryx is an advantage
- Database Experience: MS SQL experience – including stored procedure development, Data Integration
- Travel: 0-25%
- Work Environment: Home Office or Dallas office
- Customer Facing: Yes – mostly remote
- Expected Hours: 8am-5pm and as needed
Additional Skills & Experience
- Ability to understand the data and the table relationships in large databases
- Understanding of Supply Chain Planning and Managerial & Financial Accounting
- Modeling experience using prescriptive analytics tools is preferred
- Undergraduate in Engineering (Industrial preferred), Finance, Computer Science or Analytics – Masters is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Self-driven personality with high attention to detail
The compensation for this position will be market-based.